
For our first class outing we will be meeting at Madras Chettinaad on Thursday, September 15th at 6:45pm for Indian cuisine. This dinner will coincide with our class discussion of Indian culture during the Mauryan and Gupta Empires. Dinner will be buffet style, will include soft drinks, vegetarian options and dessert, and will run $16.00 per person. It is imperative that everyone attending brings exact cash (I would welcome any parents who would volunteer to help me collect and count this at the beginning of the night). Appetizers will be available at 7:00pm and the full buffet will open at 7:30pm and will close some time around 9:00pm. Directions to (and information about) the restaurant can be found at http://www.madraschettinaad.com. Parents, I encourage those of you who are able to make-it to join your children and use this as a chance to get to know other parents from the class. Please, if you are planning to attend, send me an e-mail at benschinef@fultonschools.org before Monday evening so I can provide the restaurant with an exact number.
No comments:
Post a Comment