Parents,
Greetings from North Springs Charter High School! I would like to invite you to a brief meeting regarding your child’s involvement in his/her Advanced Placement World History class. As I’m sure you are aware, your children have been hard at work this semester learning a brief, but detailed history of the world.
As we enter the third week of the school year I would like to use this get-together to discuss the following topics:
* Class Expectations
* Question & Answer former AP Students
* Class Benefits
* The AP Exam
* How Parents Can Help Students
* Question & Answer with former AP Parents
* Extra Credit Opportunities
* Class Outings
The meeting will be on Wednesday, August 31st at 6:30pm in Room E-205. I expect we will finish around 7:30pm, but I will happily stay to answer additional questions regarding the course. I look forward to seeing you at the meeting and working with you and your children in the upcoming year.
Regards,
Freddie Benschine
No comments:
Post a Comment